Canadian Christmas Blog Hop – Week 7
This past week you visited with Jean Boyd. I’m sure that many of us will make her Christmas Memories pattern. They make perfect gifts. My family has a traditional cranberry sauce recipe we’ve used, but I’m looking forward to trying hers this year!
This week we visit with quilt designer Susan Purney Mark, designer, teacher, and author. I can’t wait to see what she has in store for us!
If you’ve missed a week, go back and visit. You won’t want to miss a thing!
- October 16th – Dougal Walker
- October 23rd – Daphne Greig
- October 30th – Benita Skinner
- November 6th – Kathy K Wylie
- November 13th – Maria Hrabovsky
- November 20th – Jean Boyd
- November 27th – Susan Purney Mark
- December 4th – Sue Jensen
- December 11th – Cheryl Wall
- Posted in: Featured Quilters