Pattern Review: Rhapsody by Kaye Wood
This Rhapsody quilt pattern by Kaye Wood will make either a couch throw or a large 70 x 70 inch quilt.
You’ll love many things about this pattern!
- It’s a View & Do™ Circle Pattern. (If you are not familiar with them, they are hard plastic tools which can be used with rotary cutters to make diamonds, hexagons, octagons, circles, squares and hearts.)
- It is available for immediate download as an ePattern, or you can purchase a printed copy.
- Perfect circles are easily made with Kaye’s method of using EZ Under Interfacing which can be used for all appliqué. You simply trace your image on EZ Under, place it right sides together with your fabric, sew it, turn it right side out, and attach to your backing with a blanket stitch, a blind hem stitch, or even a decorative stitch. Result? Smooth, well-shaped edges!
- Kaye’s step-by-step directions are amply illustrated, easily understood, and easy to follow.
- It’s a beautiful way to feature your favourite florals or any other fabric you love!
Click on the quilt photo to buy this pattern in either format.
- Posted in: Quilt Pattern Reviews